Jamaica’s newest and most secluded luxury escape set in “the real Jamaica”; Sandals South Coast is set on 50 acres of pristine beachfront property on the southern end of the island just waiting to be discovered
Unique resort features include the longest swim-up pool in the Western Hemisphere, a new road to South Coast built for a smooth ride from touchdown to take off, the third resort in the Caribbean to house Over-Water-Bungalows, and Sandal’s newest accommodation type – the South Seas Rondoval Village
The resort boasts 392 Rooms & Suites in Twenty-One Categories. Jamaica’s first resort to feature one of the most unique suites in the Caribbean, our new Sandals Signature Rondoval Swim-Up Suites featuring zero-entry swim up access, outdoor Tranquility Soaking Tub for two, and our new signature Serenity Swing with scenic views
Sandals South Coast is nestled in the south-west coast of Jamaica and is only approximately 90km and 75 minutes from the Sangster International Airport and 60 minutes from Negril, one of the world’s most popular vacation destinations
- All Inclusive & Adults Only
- 9 Onsite Dining Options
- 7 Bars/Lounges w/ 2 swim up bars
- 24hr Room Service is available for guests in Butler categories of accommodation and 7am to 10:00pm for Club Level categories of accommodation
- 3 Freshwater pools, 4 Whirlpools, and 1 Scuba Dive Pool
- Daily & Nightly Activities/Entertainment
- Spa services available at the Redlane Spa (extra charge)
- Onsite 24/7 Fitness Center with guided classes
- Land, Water-sports ,and Scuba INCLUDED
- Sandals South Coast Wedding Garden
- Over 14,000 sq.ft. of meeting and convention space including a ballroom and three level theatre
Sandals SC is broken out into five areas for guest rooms; the French and Italian Villages and the newly renovated Dutch village (buildings closest to the beach), the South Seas Rondovall Village (private and unique swim up suites), and the coveted Over-the-Water Suites (they speak for themselves)
Monday – Caribbean Carnival Beach Party
Tuesday – Reggae Live
Wednesday – Love Hop
Thursday – Sandals Live
Friday – Jamaica Live
Saturday – Caribbean Night
Sunday – Broadway Live
Included Water/Land Sports:
Basketball, Pool, Volleyball (beach & pool), Board Games, Shuffle Board, Bocce Ball, Squash, Picklebal, Croquet Table Tennis, Giant Chess Tennis. Sports pavilion includes 4 tennis courts, aerobics studio & squash courts
Hobie Cats, Wakeboarding, Kayaks, Snorkelling, Water-skiing, Kneeboarding, Underwater Vision (Glass Bottom) Boats, Tubing, Paddleboarding, Windsurfing. Scuba Diving available daily for Certified Divers. Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) and Certification also available for beginners at an additional fee.
Club Sandals VIP Status:
- The Club Sandals Lounge is accessible between the hours of 8am – 10pm to assist with reservations for spas, excursions, restaurants and just about anything you need.
- Preferred Club Sandals Lounge check-in with chilled towel and champagne.
- Weekly hosted activities like a Cocktail party, a Martini Evening, Wine tasting, and more
- In Room/Suite and Lounge bars with scotch, vodka, rum, whisky, wine, beer, juices, sodas and water.
- Relax with a kindle in the Club Sandals Lounge, while enjoying mouthwatering culinary treats, anassortment of teas and world renowned Blue Mountain coffee, complimentary Wi-Fi suitable for e-mailing and browsing.
Bulter VIP Status:
All Sandals properties offer butler add ons with the uncompromising attention to detail. Personal butlers are trained to the highest standards by the elite Guild of Professional English Butlers. Guests who add this on to their rooms will be pampered throughout your stay in extraordinary ways. From attending to your wardrobe, serving a glorious repast on your terrace, or breakfast in bed.
Notes on Tipping:
Sandals Resorts are one of the only resorts in the Caribbean to strictly enforce their “No Tipping”. Tips are not to be accepted by Team Members except Butlers, Spa Therapists & Private Airport Transfer Drivers