Secrets The Vine Cancun, located on a picturesque beach in Cancun’s Hotel Zone, is an all-inclusive, adults-only resort offering an ultimate luxury experience for couples. This resort takes the term beachfront resort very seriously!
The signature element of Secrets The Vine Cancun is the extensive selection of fine wines stored in an on-site wine cellar right in the resort lobby, which provides wine tasting and pairings every day.
The resorts 495 guest rooms offer a chic refuge with round-the-clock concierge service, private balconies revealing sunrise and sunset over the Caribbean Sea and Nichupte Lagoon, welcoming beds with super soft luxury linens and luxurious baths wrapped in white glass.
The resort location is just 9 miles southwest of Cancun’s International Airport and convenient to a vast network of underground rivers and eco-adventure sports including mountain biking, scuba diving, trekking, bird watching, deep sea fishing, archaeological sites, world renowned golfing as well as some of the best shopping, nightlife and gourmet dining the area has to offer.
- All Inclusive & Adults only
- 9 Onsite Dining Options
- 7 Bars/Lounges (including 1 swim up bar)
- 24-hour room service
- Three freshwater pools and one outdoor jacuzzi
- One of Cancun’s Largest Wine Cellars w/ daily tastings (the Winery)
- Daily & Nightly Activities/Entertainment
- Fitness Center
- Spa services available at Pevonia (extra charge)
- Non-motorized water sports, motorized water sports (extra charge), scuba (extra charge)
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience – participating Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts and Spas by AMR Collection properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at participating sister properties including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment (participating Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts and Spas by AMR Collection properties in the region.)
*The Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience is only good for dinner at a qualifying sister resort. This is not a day pass.
Wine being the signature element of the resort, the lobby celebrates fine wines in both its design and menu offerings with a designated wine tasting area for guests, the Winery. At the center of the lobby sits a Mexican handcrafted wood table with seating for up to 30 guests, a unique wine wall housing as many as 3000 varieties of wine, and daily sommelier-lead tastings of some of the world’s finest wine collections
Preferred Club VIP Status:
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Concierge service
- Butler service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Private swimming pool
- Pillow menu
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Site Visit Photos: