Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island is renowned throughout the Caribbean for its exclusive refinements. The resort’s Georgian-style Great House setting hosts the gracious British traditions of a bygone era while roaming peacocks remind resort goers of the shores of Bali
Unique features include the “Sandals Island,” a secluded private island with an authentic Thai restaurant, their elusive Over-Water- Bungalow suites, and traditions that stay true to the resorts British vibe like onsite croquet and the serving of afternoon tea every day at 4:00pm in the Tea Room
The resort boasts 280 Rooms & Suites in Twenty-Eight  Categories. There are five (5) physically challenged rooms, they include: raised toilet seats, shower bench, extended showers and grab rails.
Nestled on the northern shores of Jamaica, Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island is located east of the city of Montego Bay. The resort is only 10 minutes from the Sangster International Airport and 11⁄2 hours from the world famous Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios.
- All Inclusive & Adults Only
- 9 Onsite Dining Options
- 5 Bars/Lounges w/ 2 swim up bars
- 24hr Room Service is available for guests in Butler categories of accommodation and 7am to 10:00pm for Club Level categories of accommodation
- 8 Freshwater pools, 6 Whirlpools, and 1 Scuba Dive Pool
- Daily & Nightly Activities/Entertainment
- Spa services available at the Redlane Spa (extra charge)
- Onsite 24/7 Fitness Center with guided classes
- Water-sports and Scuba INCLUDED
- Sandals Island (Private Off-Shore Island)
- DINE AROUND MONTEGO BAY: Complimentary transfers with full exchange privileges to Sandals Montego Bay offering another 12 restaurant options
Notes on Sandals Island:
Two minutes by boat from the resort lays a private offshore island with both an authentic Thai restaurant and Jamaican Jerk Shack which await you on a secluded beach giving you two getaways in one.
The private island is equipped with: restrooms, swim-up pool bar, whirlpool, cabanas and a Red Lane Spa and accessible via glass bottom boat shuttles included for all guests
Sandals RC is broken out into five areas for guest rooms; Kensington Cove (more private building with a quieter pool), Royal Sanctuary/Beachfront Village (beach lover’s rooms with views of the private island), Crystal Lagoon Village (swim-up rooms); Caribbean Village (more cost effective rooms); and the coveted Over-the-Water Suites (they speak for themselves)
Monday – Caribbean Carnival Beach Party
Tuesday – Reggae Conscious
Wednesday – Sandals Rewind
Thursday – Jamaica We Love
Friday – Love Hop Silent Headphone Party
Saturday – Variety Show
Sunday – Sandals Live
Included Water/Land Sports:
Indoor & Outdoor Chess, Bocce Ball, Croquet, Darts, Volleyball Pool, Indoor Board Games
Hobie Cats, Windsurfing, Paddle Board, Underwater Vision (Glass Bottom) Boat,, Snorkelling, Kayaking. Scuba Diving available daily for Certified Divers. Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) and Certification also available for beginners at an additional fee.
Club Sandals VIP Status:
- The Club Sandals Lounge is accessible between the hours of 8am – 10pm to assist with reservations for spas, excursions, restaurants and just about anything you need.
- Preferred Club Sandals Lounge check-in with chilled towel and champagne.
- Weekly hosted activities like a Cocktail party, a Martini Evening, Wine tasting, and more
- In Room/Suite and Lounge bars with scotch, vodka, rum, whisky, wine, beer, juices, sodas and water.
- Relax with a kindle in the Club Sandals Lounge, while enjoying mouthwatering culinary treats, anassortment of teas and world renowned Blue Mountain coffee, complimentary Wi-Fi suitable for e-mailing and browsing.
Bulter VIP Status:
All Sandals properties offer butler add ons with the uncompromising attention to detail. Personal butlers are trained to the highest standards by the elite Guild of Professional English Butlers. Guests who add this on to their rooms will be pampered throughout your stay in extraordinary ways. From attending to your wardrobe, serving a glorious repast on your terrace, or breakfast in bed.
Notes on Tipping:
Sandals Resorts are one of the only resorts in the Caribbean to strictly enforce their “No Tipping”. Tips are not to be accepted by Team Members except Butlers, Spa Therapists & Private Airport Transfer Drivers