Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort welcomes guests to an oasis of lush gardens, meandering waterfalls and elegant accommodations set along a hillside facing the Pacific Ocean. Named on such prestigious lists as Travel+Leisure’s World’s Best and Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List, this resort provides a relaxing getaway from everyday life for luxury travelers.
Set within hacienda-style villas, 757 beautiful suites entice guests with luxury accommodations and ocean views from every room. The resort is located about 50 minutes from the airport.
- All Inclusive & Family Friendly
- 6 Onsite Dining Options
- 5 Bars/Lounges
- Cigar Bar
- Room service available
- 6 Swimming pools (3 are heated) & 10 outdoor jacuzzis
- Beach shuttle service
- Daily & Nightly Activities/Entertainment
- 24/7 Fitness Center, 2 lighted tennis courts, basketball courts, adjacent to the golf course (extra charge)
- Spa services available onsite (extra charge)
- Ping Pong, Beach Volleyball, Cooking Classes, Dance Classes, Spanish Classes, Meditation/Relaxation/Yoga Classes, Water Aerobics, Beach Power Walks
- Non-motorized water sports, motorized water sports (extra charge), scuba (extra charge)
- Kids FUN LAB – pool tables, a foosball table, hockey table, PlayStation, arcade games*, dance floor machine, basketball machine and movie theater that can hold up to 35 viewers. Soda, nachos, popcorn, pizza, ice cream and hot dogs.
Guests are invited to enjoy full exchange privileges with sister resorts Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Beach Resort and Pueblo Bonito Rosé. In addition to their beautiful, safe-swimming beaches with an array of water sports offered right on the beach, both Pueblo Bonito Rosé and Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Beach Resort resorts are within walking distance to downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Guests have access to the restaurants and bars of nearby Pueblo Bonito Rosé and Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Beach Resort, totaling 16 restaurants and 12 bars, including the award-winning, gourmet restaurant Fellini’s at Pueblo Bonito Rosé. There is complimentary shuttle service between the resorts.
*Important Note: Exchange privileges are NOT valid at the adjacent all-inclusive Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort and a day pass of US $100 per day must be purchased when visiting this resort, which will cover food and drinks.
Notes on the Beach:
Although the resort beach is perfect for walking and sunbathing, swimming is not allowed and complimentary shuttle service is provided to sister beachfront resorts, Pueblo Bonito Rosé and Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Beach Resort, for swimming and water sports at the swim-friendly Medano Beach on the Sea of Cortez.