“More quality inclusions than any other resorts in the world!”
Beaches Ocho Rios is an all inclusive haven located on 22 lush acres featuring 222 rooms and suites in 16 room categories. This resort is a favorite among families, couples, and singles alike
Unique selling points include Pirates Island water park, included green fees at Sandals Golf & Country Club, complimentary kids lessons twice per week, and the adults-only Spa Sunset bar
Ten (10) miles east of the town of Ocho Rios and only 5 minutes away from the Ian Fleming International Airport in Boscobel. By road, Montego Bay is two and a quarter hours (2 1⁄4) west of the resort
- All Inclusive & Family Friendly
- 7 Onsite Dining Options
- 7 Bars/Lounges (2 adults only, 1 swim up, 1 disco bar)
- 5 Freshwater pools, 2 Whirlpools, and 1 Scuba Dive Pool
- Daily & Nightly Activities/Entertainment
- Spa services available at Redlane Spa (extra charge)
- Complimentary green fees at Jamaica’s most elite and popular golf course, the Sandals Golf & Country Club (Transfers to the golf course are included as well as kids lessons twice a week).
- 24/7 Fitness Center with guided classes
- Kids & Teens Club
- Pirates Island Water Park
- Trench Town Arcade Game Room
- Xbox Lounge
- Club Liquid Tweens/Teens Nightclub
- Land & Water-sports and Scuba INCLUDED
- Sesame Street Character Breakfasts (extra charge)
- Sailing School Experience (extra charge)
- Bubble Maker Program – kids program is an introduction to the thrill of breathing under water. This program introduces scuba in a pool setting through fun games and activities (8 and older; extra charge)
- Seal Team Program – Join the PADI Seal Team and discover a world of underwater fun and adventure built around action-packed Aqua Missions. Age: 8 years and older (available at an additional cost)
- Wedding Packages available – contact for more details
Sunday – White Night and Chocolate Buffet, Monday – Jamaica Day, Tuesday – Festival of the Arts (Talent Show), Wednesday – Carnival Street Party, Thursday – Reggae Fest, Friday – Caribbean Beach Party, Saturday – Family Fiesta
Included Water/Land Sports:
Basketball, Table Tennis, 4 Tennis courts (2 lit), Board Games, Shuffle Board, Outdoor Chess, Pool Tables, Croquet
Kayaks, Hobie Cats, Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Paddle boards, Banana Boat rides, Underwater Vision (Glass Bottom) Boat, Aqua-trikes. Scuba Diving available daily for Certified Divers. Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) and Certification also available for beginners at an additional fee
Nestled on the hillside above the entrance of the hotel, is the Kids Kamp.
This area is specially designed to accommodate our guests 17 years and under. Facilities are manned by efficient and enthusiastic co- coordinators between the hours of 8am to 12pm, 2pm to 5pm & 6pm to 8:30 pm daily. Except Wednesday, 8am – 12pm, 1:30pm to 3pm, 6pm – 8:30pm
Infants 0-2 yrs
Toddlers 3-4 /5-7yrs
Pre-Adolescent 8-10 yrs
Tweens 11-14 yrs
Teens 15-17 yrs
Pirates Island Water Park
The Pirates Island Water Park provides guests with a splash–tastic vacation experience. The Water Park sits on an expansive 27,000 sq ft. area. There are six kiddie slides, allowing for Beaches youngest guests to slip n’ slide their way into a memorable Caribbean vacation.
The Water Park also includes a Treasure Isle Aqua-Play area, complete with water cannons and a treasure chest. For the resort’s tiniest Water Park enthusiast, Pirates Island unveils a kid’s zone and zeroentry kiddie pool complete with a misting crab, a squirting sea turtle and a splashing seahorse.
For the not-so-young but young at heart, the Water Park features a tube slide, a body slide and a speed slide, all perfect for a day of coolin’ down beneath theCaribbean sun. The Water Park also has a Water Crawl Cargo Net Aqua-Play Structure, complete with sea creature-themed stepping-stones including a starfish, an oyster shell and a nautilus shell, made from soft-play resilient foam.
Concierge Service Category Upgraded Features:
- Suite Concierge Lounge open daily at 8:00am – 10:00pm with dedicated concierge to assist with requests including Island Routes tour reservations and just about anything you need.
- Preferred check-in with chilled towel and champagne in our exclusive Concierge Lounge.
- Personalized welcome letter upon arrival.
- These rooms feature a well-stocked bar with juice, soda, water, Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wine, local beer anda variety of liquors replenished daily.
- Weekly cocktail reception hosted by Concierge.
- His and Hers Robes
Notes on Tipping:
Sandals Resorts are one of the only resorts in the Caribbean to strictly enforce their “No Tipping”. Tips are not to be accepted by Team Members except Butlers, Spa Therapists & Private Airport Transfer Drivers