Hyatt Zilara Cancun, an all-inclusive resort, exclusively for adult guests (18+), is located in the famous Cancun Hotel Zone. This impressive, all-suite, beachfront resort is located on a beautiful stretch of white-sand beach, with upscale shopping and high-energy night spots just minutes from the front door.
Unique features include a world-class Mayan-inspired spa, Sky Gym with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the lagoon, Olympus sized oceanfront infinity pool, in suite iPad for booking spa/room service/restaurant reservations, and NO wristbands necessary
The resort location is just 9 miles southwest of Cancun’s International Airport and convenient to a vast network of underground rivers and eco-adventure sports including mountain biking, scuba diving, trekking, bird watching, deep sea fishing, archaeological sites, world renowned golfing as well as some of the best shopping, nightlife and gourmet dining the area has to offer.
- All Inclusive & Adults only
- 6 Onsite Dining Options
- 4 Bars/Lounges (1 swim up)
- 24-hour room service delivered through the “Magic Box” designed for guests privacy
- Olympic size oceanfront infinity pool with in-pool lounges, fountains, two Jacuzzis, spa pool, & two semi-private pools
- Beach & Pool Butler service
- Daily & Nightly Activities/Entertainment
- 24/7 Fitness Center with Floor to Ceiling windows facing the lagoon & juice bar
- Spa services available at Mayan inspired Spa; Cancun’s only ocean-view spa with a traditional Temazcal stone sauna (Relaxing hydrotherapy circuit complimentary for guests, treatments incur extra charge)
- Non-motorized water sports, motorized water sports (extra charge)
- Bike tours, Snorkeling, Kayaking, water aerobics, pool/billiards, Beach volleyball, Classes and tastings, Spanish language lessons, Guacamole workshops, Games and trivia, Turtle release program (seasonal)
- Golf Nearby (extra charge)
- Allows quadruple occupancy in select room categories*
Notes on the Zen Spa:
The Spa at Hyatt Zilara, the only ocean view spa in Cancun, is a full service eco-holistic Mayan-inspired spa featuring a full array of treatments for men and women. You’ll find facials, rejuvenating body treatments and therapeutic massages as well as a traditional Temazcal steam hut located onsite.
Men’s and women’s hydro-facilities include Jacuzzis, steam bath, sauna, cold plunge pool, exotic outdoor rain shower, a unique sunset Jacuzzi circuit, a massive Polish massage waterfall shower and a beautiful SPA pool and outdoor beach terrace overlooking the sea featuring an ocean view massage cabana