A luxurious all-inclusive resort that delivers leisure in an oasis of ‘old world charm’ and understated elegance. Sandals Royal Bahamian looks out upon the crystal clear turquoise blue water of the Bahamas. A feeling of timeless elegance adorns the stately entrance and colorful bougainvillea that line the cobblestone driveway.
In 1946, the original resort ‘The Balmoral Club’ was created to be the playground for many of the royal friends of the then Governor of The Bahamas, the Duke of Windsor. The architecture portrays an elaborate sophistication; Roman columns and a large 25- foot tall statuary guard from the entrance to the porte-cochere. This resort embodies the charm of the Bahama’s and is by far the most luxurious all inclusive option on Paradise Island
Unique features include a Private Offshore Island & Restaurant – Nassau’s only resort with a private island feature. Select suite categories qualify for complimentary Rolls Royce or Mercedes Benz airport transfers.
The resort boasts 404 Rooms & Suites in Thirty  Categories. Physically challenged rooms are available and include rails in the bathroom, a large bath and vanity area, which are enlarged to allow for full wheel chair turning radius. Available upon request: shower bench and extended shower head.
Located on Nassau’s renowned Cable Beach, approximately 15 minutes from Lynden Pindling International Airport and 20 minutes from Downtown Nassau and Bay Street. Approximately 30 minutes from Paradise Island.
- All Inclusive & Adults Only
- 11 Onsite Dining Options
- 8 Bars/Lounges w/ 3 swim up bars & piano bar
- 24hr Room Service is available for guests in Butler categories of accommodation and 7am to 10:00pm for Club Level categories of accommodation
- 2 Freshwater pools, 3 Whirlpools, and 1 Scuba Dive Pool
- Daily & Nightly Activities/Entertainment
- Spa services available at the Redlane Spa w/ 2 steam rooms and 2 saunas (extra charge)
- Onsite PENTHOUSE 24/7 Fitness Center offering panoramic ocean views & guided classes INCLUDED
- Water-sports and Scuba INCLUDED
- Private Off-Shore Island accessible visa ferry
Notes on Offshore Island:
Guests can visit our beautiful offshore island. Features on the island include fresh water pool, swim up pool bar, whirlpool, Schooner’s and our most famous Zen Garden (Red Lane Spa).
Ferry runs every hour on the hour, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Ferry returns from the island at a quarter to the hour (i.e. 10:00 a.m.), with the last ferry returning at 4:50 p.m.
Sandals RB is broken out into four areas for guest rooms; Island Village (more private building in the property gardens), West/East Bay Village (beach lover’s rooms with views of the private island), and Coconut Grove (for pool lovers who want to be in the action)
Monday – Bahamian Night
Tuesday – White Night & Chocolate Buffett
Wednesday – Reggae Night
Thursday – Festival of the Arts
Friday – Bahamian Carnival Night
Saturday – Caribbean Night Show
Sunday – Island Night Show
Included Water/Land Sports:
Basketball, Croquet, Beach Volleyball, Billiards and Pool Table, Darts, Indoor Games, Lawn Chess, Shuffleboard and Table Tennis. Two (2) Tennis Courts lit for night play.
Hobie Cats, Kayaks, Water Trikes, Paddleboards and Snorkeling (daily excursions at 10:00 a.m. & 12:00 noon). Scuba Diving available daily for Certified Divers. Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) and Certification also available for beginners at an additional fee.
Club Sandals VIP Status:
- The Club Sandals Lounge is accessible between the hours of 8am – 10pm to assist with reservations for spas, excursions, restaurants and just about anything you need.
- Preferred Club Sandals Lounge check-in with chilled towel and champagne.
- Weekly hosted activities like a Cocktail party, a Martini Evening, Wine tasting, and more
- In Room/Suite and Lounge bars with scotch, vodka, rum, whisky, wine, beer, juices, sodas and water.
- Relax with a kindle in the Club Sandals Lounge, while enjoying mouthwatering culinary treats, anassortment of teas and world renowned Blue Mountain coffee, complimentary Wi-Fi suitable for e-mailing and browsing.
Bulter VIP Status:
All Sandals properties offer butler add ons with the uncompromising attention to detail. Personal butlers are trained to the highest standards by the elite Guild of Professional English Butlers. Guests who add this on to their rooms will be pampered throughout your stay in extraordinary ways. From attending to your wardrobe, serving a glorious repast on your terrace, or breakfast in bed.
Notes on Tipping:
Sandals Resorts are one of the only resorts in the Caribbean to strictly enforce their “No Tipping”. Tips are not to be accepted by Team Members except Butlers, Spa Therapists & Private Airport Transfer Drivers