Sandals Montego Bay, Sandals original resort and where the Sandals brand started back in 1981. Sandals MB is set on the North Coast’s largest private white-sand beach and features so many beachfront rooms and suites with panoramic ocean views you’ll lose count
The resort boasts 272 Rooms & Suites in Twenty-Five  Categories set on 26 acres. Some of the most coveted rooms on the property are the brand new Beachfront Swim up Honeymoon One Bedroom Butler Suites with Patio Tranquility Soaking Tubs in the new Poinciana Building
Located in Jamaica’s Main Tourism Hub three miles east of Montego Bay, Sandals Montego Bay is only 5 minutes away from the Sangster International Airport and 10 minutes away from the town center. Additionally, the resort sits 90 minutes away from Ocho Rios and its world famous Dunn’s River Falls
- All Inclusive & Adults Only
- 12 Onsite Dining Options
- 6 Bars/Lounges w/ 1 swim up bar and over-the-water-bar
- 24hr Room Service is available for guests in Butler categories of accommodation and 7am to 10:00pm for Club Level categories of accommodation
- 7 Freshwater pools, 3 Whirlpools, Sauna & Steam Room
- Daily & Nightly Activities/Entertainment
- Spa services available at the Redlane Spa’ 1 sauna & 2 steamrooms (extra charge)
- Onsite 24/7 Fitness Center w/ guided classes & Tennis Courts
- Land-sports, Water-sports, and Scuba INCLUDED – Dive Shop Onsite
- Private Car Airport Transfers are included for all guests occupying Club Elite & Butler categories of accommodation, Montego Bay ONLY
- DINE AROUND MONTEGO BAY: Complimentary transfers with full exchange privileges to Sandals Royal Caribbean offering another 9 restaurant options
- Air-conditioned Departure Lounge for late departures
- Weddings Lounge with a magnificent Bridal Suite, Over-Water Chapel, additional non-denominational, newly renovated Chapel
Sandals MB is broken out into four areas for guest rooms; the Oceanfront Village (more private beachfront rooms), the Beachfront Village (more lively beachfront rooms), the Caribbean Village (garden rooms as well as swim-up suites), and the Beachfront Villa Suites (beachfront butler suites, some with swim up)
Monday – Carnival Party
Tuesday – Island Night
Wednesday – Jamaica Jamboree/White Night
Thursday – Encore
Friday – Island Romance
Saturday – Caribbean Night
Sunday – Reggae Fest
Included Water/Land Sports:
Land sports: Day & Night Tennis (2 Courts), Giant Outdoor Chess, Basketball, Pool Tables, Croquet, Shuffle Board, Board Games, Table Tennis, Beach & Pool Volleyball
Water sports: Canoeing, Kayaking, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboards, Underwater Vision (Glass Bottom) Boats, Wake Boarding, Knee Boarding, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling, Windsurfing, Tubing. Scuba Diving available daily for Certified Divers. Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) and Certification also available for beginners at an additional fee.
Club Sandals VIP Status:
- The Club Sandals Lounge is accessible between the hours of 8am – 10pm to assist with reservations for spas, excursions, restaurants and just about anything you need.
- Preferred Club Sandals Lounge check-in with chilled towel and champagne.
- Weekly hosted activities like a Cocktail party, a Martini Evening, Wine tasting, and more
- In Room/Suite and Lounge bars with scotch, vodka, rum, whisky, wine, beer, juices, sodas and water.
- Relax with a kindle in the Club Sandals Lounge, while enjoying mouthwatering culinary treats, anassortment of teas and world renowned Blue Mountain coffee, complimentary Wi-Fi suitable for e-mailing and browsing.
Bulter VIP Status:
All Sandals properties offer butler add ons with the uncompromising attention to detail. Personal butlers are trained to the highest standards by the elite Guild of Professional English Butlers. Guests who add this on to their rooms will be pampered throughout your stay in extraordinary ways. From attending to your wardrobe, serving a glorious repast on your terrace, or breakfast in bed.
Notes on Tipping:
Sandals Resorts are one of the only resorts in the Caribbean to strictly enforce their “No Tipping”. Tips are not to be accepted by Team Members except Butlers, Spa Therapists & Private Airport Transfer Drivers
Site Visit Photos: