This 17 acre Resort for couples only, sits on a spectacular peninsula surrounded by the warm Caribbean Sea. Pigeon Island, home to St. Lucia’s annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals.
The resort offers exotic island & international culinary temptations at twelve  restaurants, ocean & beach view accommodations and a meandering lagoon swim-up pool where guests can swim right up to their patio.
311 Rooms & Suites in Nineteen  Categories including the exquisite Over-the-Water Honeymoon Butler Bungalows.
Sandals Grande St. Lucian is one of the three all inclusive and adults only Sandal’s properties on the island.
Approximately 6 miles Northwest of the city of Castries, on a causeway between Pigeon Island and Rodney Bay. The resort will provide transfers from both the Hewanorra International Airport[UVF] located 40 miles south [1 hour 30 minutes away] and George F.L. Charles Airport [SLU] which is 6 miles [20 minute away]
- All Inclusive
- 12 Onsite Dining Options
- 7 Bars/Lounges w/ 1 swim up bar
- 24hr Room Service is available for guests in Butler categories of accommodation and 7am to 10:00pm for Club Level categories of accommodation
- Five (5) Freshwater pools, three (3) Whirlpools and one (1) Scuba Dive Pool On-site
- Daily & Nightly Activities/Entertainment
- 24/7 Fitness Center with guided classes
- Spa services available at Redlane Spa (extra charge)
- Golf is included onsite at 2 different courses (18-Hole (par 71) & 9-Hole (par 33) available at Cap Estate Golf & Country Club)
- Pro Shop
- Semi-private beach
- Water-sports and Scuba INCLUDED
- Full exchange privileges with Sandals Halcyon Beach and Sandals Regency la Toc including complimentary transfers, giving access to 27 dining options (on hold due to COVID)
Sandals Grande is located on its own peninsula and comprised of four distinct guest areas; the Caribbean Village (pool front building that houses the majority of guest suites), Swim-up Village (beachfront area that houses suits that swim out to a shared pool), Grande Rondovals (suites with private pools and butlers on either end of the resort), and the coveted Over-The-Water Bungalows (which speak for themselves)
Sunday – “Jazz Trio” – Amazing show by St. Lucian Jazz performers
Monday – “St. Lucia We Love” – Ultimate Water & Fire Spectacle [Over-the-Water Show] Tuesday – “Showtime on Broadway”
Wednesday – “Beach Party” – Followed by Live Country Singer
Thursday – “Sandals Live” – Showtime Burlesque
Friday – “Love Hop” – Chocolate Gala , Silent Headphones Party
Saturday – “Reggae Night” – A Journey through Reggae Music
*Subject to change
Included Water/Land Sports:
Billiards/Pool Outdoor Games, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Giant Jenga, Board Games, Snooker Table, Croquet, Bocce Ball, Golf Putting, Two  lit Tennis Courts, Horse Shoe Throwing, Corn Hole, Golf
Windsurfing, Wake Boarding, Knee Boarding, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Paddleboards, Sailing, Water Skiing. Scuba Diving available daily for Certified Divers. Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) and Certification also available for beginners at an additional fee.
Club Sandals VIP Status:
- The Club Sandals Lounge is accessible between the hours of 8am – 10pm to assist with reservations for spas, excursions, restaurants and just about anything you need.
- Preferred Club Sandals Lounge check-in with chilled towel and champagne.
- Weekly hosted activities like a Cocktail party, a Martini Evening, Wine tasting, and more
- In Room/Suite and Lounge bars with scotch, vodka, rum, whisky, wine, beer, juices, sodas and water.
- Relax with a kindle in the Club Sandals Lounge, while enjoying mouthwatering culinary treats, anassortment of teas and world renowned Blue Mountain coffee, complimentary Wi-Fi suitable for e-mailing and browsing.
Bulter VIP Status:
All Sandals properties offer butler add ons with the uncompromising attention to detail. Personal butlers are trained to the highest standards by the elite Guild of Professional English Butlers. Guests who add this on to their rooms will be pampered throughout your stay in extraordinary ways. From attending to your wardrobe, serving a glorious repast on your terrace, or breakfast in bed.
Notes on Tipping:
Sandals Resorts are one of the only resorts in the Caribbean to strictly enforce their “No Tipping”. Tips are not to be accepted by Team Members except Butlers, Spa Therapists & Private Airport Transfer Drivers