The Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa is an adults-only, all-inclusive resort on the southern tip of the Baja peninsula in Mexico’s own Los Cabos.
With incredible views of the Cortez Sea on one side and an expanse of desert on the other, a perfect balance is struck. Located in the exact spot where the ocean meets the desert, Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa is the ideal combination of adventure and relaxation. And can you say infinity pool?
Marquis Los Cabos’ prime location on the Touristic Corridor offers you easy access to the vibrant Cabo San Lucas’ nightlife. Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) is located 18 miles away from our resort.
- 5 Onsite Dining Options (Canto del Mar Signature restaurant is not included in the all inclusive rate)
- 1 Oceanfront Bar
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 3 Swimming Pools including an oceanfront infinity pool
- Marquis Wake Up – fresh pastries delivered each morning to pair perfectly with the in-suite Nespresso
- Daily & Nightly Entertainment
- Fitness Center
- Coffee Deli
- Spa services available at Spa Marquis
- Director’s private collection of Latin American art throughout the resort
- Tour desk onsite
- Golf nearby (extra charge)
- Private Casitas available with personal plunge pools
Marquis as a whole is inspired by the Sea of Cortez, whose waters sparkle just beyond every suite’s private balconies. The resort houses 235 suites as well as 25 private casitas featuring personal plunge pools. All suites are expansive and bright living spaces feature vibrant colors and contemporary decor.
Notes on Canto del Mar Signature Restaurant, Marquis’s 5 star a la carte dining option serving a four-course menu that showcases the best contemporary French cuisine with the local Los Cabos flavors. There is an additional fee per person for dining in this restaurant. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance.
Located directly at the front of the property, Marquis Los Cabos hosts 3 different styles of private casitas available under their all inclusive plan (Eden, Ocean View, & Oceanfront). All three styles feature a personal plunge pool (either a garden terrace plunge pool or a roof top sundeck with plunge pool), jetted bath tub, separate walk-in shower, and upgraded toiletries.
- Water Desalination System – the resort has an onsite salt water desalination system that coverts 100% of the resorts water make makes Marquis a self sustainable resort
- Sewage Treatment Plant – the resort houses two sewage treatment plants to improve the quality of disposed water and utilize it for activities that do not require potable water
- Sea Turtle Program – Marquis works heavily with the staff of Sea Turtle Protection Network to protect mother turtles and hatchlings when they are born each summer
- Energy Saving Schedules – the resort has schedules to make electrical consumption more efficient and reduce it’s usage
- LED Lighting – all suites have LED lighting drastically reducing electrical consumption
- Recycling Cooking Oil – cooking oil from all of the resort’s restaurants is collected and used to create biodiesel fuel