late 19th century: from Kiswahili, from Arabic safara ‘to travel’
Travel Aesthetic is thrilled to announce our partnership with African Travel, Inc!
This partnership brings you over 40 years of experience building luxury safaris in Africa as well as a physical presence when you arrive in the home of the Big Five!
Who is African Travel?
African Travel is a touring company that creates extraordinary, handcrafted, luxury safari experiences for clients wanting an immersive and authentic cultural experience throughout the continent.
By partnering with this tour operator, Travel Aesthetic is able to turn your travel dreams into a reality. Together, we can create custom, personalized trips with unique and meaningful experience that will create memories that last a lifetime!
Our BIG FIVE
- We Know Africa – knowledgeable and passionate experts who have lived and traveled extensively throughout the continent
- Local Here & There – local offices in Africa providing accessibility to clients as well as influence and negotiating power
- 5 Star Service – exceptional service guaranteed every step of the way
- #AfricanTravelCares – the new initiative committed to supporting people, wildlife, and the plant for generations to come
- Family of Brands – a proud member of TTC, a family owned company with more than 100 years of experience in luxury travel
Tailor-Made Safari Info
Like the stripes on a zebra, no two human finger prints are the same. Similarly, no two human’s travel styles are the same. Here in lies the importance of custom travel packages. Travel Aesthetic, in partnership with African Travel is here to create a unique, luxury and magical journey tailored to your desired style. Let us know what is most important to you and we can make it happen!
Types of Safaris
Where Can I Safari?
Below are the locations throughout Africa and the Middle East where safaris operate and can be arranged
When Should I Safari?
There isn’t a bad time to visit Africa! Below is a helpful guide showing information on temperatures in each region as well as a helpful guide show the path and times to visit Kenya and Tanzania for the Great Migration
“I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy”